|Joined||4 years, 5 months ago|
Articles by Jonatan Littke
- How to stream Spotify wirelessly to your stereo
Tired of the cables? This tutorial will show you the best ways how to enjoy Spotify on the sofa as the music plays wirelessly!
- Markdown: An introduction
Markdown is a way to format your text to add bold and italic text, images, headings and a few other things, without having to use HTML.
- How to share a Spotify playlist
It's very easy to share tracks, but not as easy to share playlists. We'll show you how to do it both on a PC and a Mac.
- Speed up a slow Android phone
Make your Android phone faster. Works for all Android phones, including Nexus One and HTC Hero.
- Photoshop: 'Rename layer' keyboard shortcut
A hotkey for renaming a layer would be sweet, here's how to do it.
- How to upgrade HTC Hero to Android 2.1
Make your phone faster and get new features by installing the latest Android version available.
- Placeholder in HTML5
Give input boxes a pre-filled instruction text that will be automatically emptied when a user focuses on the field.
- How to disable a Facebook account
You don't have to delete your Facebook account; you can disable it. This tutorial shows you how.